“ESEPIE” understands that your privacy is important. “ESEPIE” is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information you provide or as you access and use materials on esepie.gr (the “Site”), including other websites that post a link to this Privacy Statement. In addition, information that you submit to “ESEPIE” in response to an email request for information or other outreach from “ESEPIE” will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
“ESEPIE” may, in its discretion, amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. To ensure you are able to remain informed about the information we collect and how we use it, material changes to our statement will be reflected here. This Site may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. “ESEPIE” does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third party sites to which we link. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such sites before you submit information there.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing our website you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE USE IT
What information do we collect?
“ESEPIE” collects information from you when you contact us via the contact form or via the cv contact form.
Personal information that we collect includes: names, e-mail addresses, only for the purpose of communication. We do not use this information to third parties. We may occasionally contact you with information regarding new services. Any cv’s will be kept for a period of 6 months in case we need to contact you for an interview.
How do we use personal information?
The purposes and uses of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided. We process your personal information:
(i) for the purposes of safeguarding the legitimate interests pursued by “ESEPIE”. This includes:
Informing you about other products and services offered by “ESEPIE” that may be of interest to you.
Tailoring your experience at the Site with relevant “ESEPIE” materials.
Understanding the Site’s user population, identifying subject areas of interest, and determining whether the Site is designed to work with the computer settings of a majority of our visitors
Measuring and improving the effectiveness of “ESEPIE” site and marketing programs across different channels.
Improving our web content and navigation.
We will not sell, share, or rent or otherwise make available your personal information to other parties, except that we may disclose the information to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services. Any third parties will only process this information to the extent to which and within the limits that “ESEPIE” itself is permitted to process that data. In addition, “ESEPIE” may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information that you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to “ESEPIE”.
HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website include:
our third party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, IT services and marketing services;
law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
“ESEPIE” retains your personal information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain your personal information for longer if they may be the subject of a legal claim, or may otherwise be relevant for future litigation.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use the following types of cookies:
“session cookies” to enable your use of our Site and to remember your settings. Session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of your visit.
“web analytics cookies”. These cookies are used by us or third-party providers to analyze how the Site and our services are used, including the following types:
A cookie is a file that contains an identification code (a sequence of numbers and letters) and which has been sent from a server to a browser where it is stored. Whenever the browser asks for a page from the server, the identification code is sent back to it.
Cookies can either be permanent or relate to a single connection. Permanent cookies are stored by the browser and remain active either until their expiration date or until the user deletes them. Those that relate to a single session expire when the link closes when the navigator is shut down.
Cookies do not store items that can personalize the user, but personal information stored by the site and relating to users / visitors may link to the information that is stored and can be obtained from cookies.
Only “permanent” cookies are used on the site and linked apps, only cookies pertaining to a connection / session or “permanent” cookies and cookies used in a connection / session.
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) they can suspend using cookies by using cookie bypass settings by selecting ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Advanced’.
- In Firefox (version 39), you can suspend the use of all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu and finally unchecking ” cookies from sites “.
- In Chrome (version 44), they can suspend using cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and selecting “Settings”, “Advanced Settings Viewing” and “Content Settings” and selecting ” under the heading “Cookies”.
- In Safari (version 5.1.7) they can suspend using cookies by choosing “Choosing Safari”, “Preferences”, then selecting “Privacy” and then proceeding to any of the following actions. Permanent Suspension of Cookies: Safari does not allow any site, third parties or advertisers to store cookies and other data on the Mac. Some sites may not work properly because of this.
Allowed Use by All Websites I Visited: Safari accepts cookies and site elements only from websites visited by the user. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine if a user has visited a site in the past. Choosing this setting prevents the storage of cookies and other content on the Mac from websites whose embedded content is on the websites visited by the user.
Suspension of use of all cookies might have a negative impact on some pages on our site.
The user can delete cookies that have already been stored on his computer. For example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) it can manually delete the cookie files. He can find the process for this at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- In Firefox (version 39), you must delete cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu by selecting “View Cookies” Remove all cookies, “and
- In Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and choosing “Settings”, “Advanced Settings View” and “Clear Browsing Items”. Then select “Cookies and other site and link data” and “Clear Browsing Items”.
- In Safari (version 5.1.7), you can delete all cookies by entering the Safari preferences window and choosing “Privacy”. The user can configure his choices to accept cookies next to “Blocking cookies”. Chooses “Groups and Advertisers” – “Always” or “Never”. If there are site or cookie items stored, select “Details”. If it wishes to delete data from all sites, it simply selects “Delete All”. Click “Finish” to return to the selection window.
By continuing to browse or use our Sites and services, you agree that we can store and access cookies and other tracking technologies as described herein.
“ESEPIE” has in place appropriate technological and operational security processes designed to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized employees and contractors will have access to any data provided by you, and that access is limited by need in encrypted folder. Each employee or contractor having access to any personally-identifiable information is obligated to maintain its confidentiality. Although we take steps that are generally accepted as industry standard to protect your personally-identifiable information, “ESEPIE” cannot guarantee that your personally-identifiable information will not become accessible to unauthorized persons and “ESEPIE” cannot be responsible for any actions resulting from a breach of security when information is supplied over the internet or any public computer network.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
“ESEPIE” complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations. “ESEPIE” may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal or administrative order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction. Also, in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through the Site, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and details of how we use that information. If any of the information held about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to amend or rectify it, please follow the process outlined below and we will amend our records where appropriate. You also have the right to require us to erase your personal data, stop processing your personal data, restricting the processing of your personal information, right of portability of your personal information and/or to withdraw your consent to processing. This may not apply if there are other legal justifications to continue processing. If you think we may have incorrect personal information, or would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you, or to exercise any other data protection right, please write to: email@example.com.
Please note that we need you to prove who you are before we can provide you with any information.
The site has an SSL mechanism for safer access to it.
WHAT IS SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the ability to create an encrypted connection between your web server and the visitor’s browser, ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides, preventing them from being intercepted by malicious users.
The server that hosts and serves our website is certified and bound under the new GDPR regulations.
- Their staff have been trained to understand their role in complying with data protection, our internal policies and processes.
- They have checked all their systems, processes and services to meet GDPR requirements, especially in terms of the security of our data and third party services.
- Allow only specific staff members to access servers and perform strictly defined processes.
- The datacenter staff has physical access to the servers but they have strict protocols to make sure they do so only if they ask for members of the technical support team and this request will only be done in cases where a visual inspection of a server or physical maintenance on the server itself.
- Data (webpages, bases, emails) are stored only on dedicated servers and not in cloud vps, so they have no third party access (eg infrastructure managers).
- Systems are constantly being checked for security gaps and we are rapidly upgrading the applications we use. For transparency on upgrades, we publish the history in ChangeLog.
- In the unlikely event of a violation of their system, we are obliged to inform you within 72 hours of GDPR, but our goal is to inform you in less than 24 hours.
- The logs files of both the web server and other services (eg mail server) are kept for the minimum amount of time required to complete the original purpose and for the security of our infrastructure.
- The connection to their infrastructures is SSL, SSH, SFTP and FTP with TLS.
- Our procedures will be continuously improved beyond May 25, 2018